Well hello there, everybody! So we had a wide range of experiences this week and I'd like to tell you of some of them :) But I have limited time because I was looking up pictures of temples. So here's the rundown.
1. We got yelled off a doorstep for the first time.
2. We got a miracle referral from a less active member! We see them tonight.
3. Transfers came and I said goodbye to my companion of four months - PEACE OUT YO.
4. My new comp is Sister Doolittle and she's a rockstar.
5. I've been called as an Area Supervisor, which is the equivalent of a district leader for sisters, except without the priesthood and accountabilities.
Anyways, I'm totes out of time but I love you all a bunch - stay cool. Stay cool.