Tuesday, July 8, 2014

The best part of cold weather is that everyone wears clothes.‏

​Yep, that's right, folks. Cheek-shorts and no-shirts is back in good ol' MO.​

This week was pretty uneventful, sadly! Our investigator pool is more like a puddle right now because we keep baptizing the investigators we do have! BUT we just had a potential investigator call us 30 minutes ago and set an appointment, so worse things have happened :)

Some highlights of my week:
-watching fireworks from the roof of our house!
-seeing my stake president sing Italian opera with George Dyer (google him - he's great)
-Jackie (investigator) explaining the spirit world and kingdoms of glory before we even taught it to her
-Sister Hunter realizing she only has 4 Fast Sundays left
-me having my last Fast Sunday
-having a guest at the VC ask me if the Garden of Gethsemane was in Jackson county (she was crazy to say the least)
-our dinner last night coming at 8...

And many more! I'm sorry this is short, especially because I only have two more emails home...but I love you all

The Church is true - the Book is blue. 
An' I LOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU.​
-- 
Sister Annika Rogers
 All is well.
Us with our mission mom!
We call her Tubby Tabby :) Doris's dog
4th of July! Got to see the Butlers - a senior couple from Shoal Creek :) They're so sweet!
Sister Hunter put me in time out cuz I was in a bad mood and while I was gone she made my bed and put like ten scriptures on my wall about enduring to the end.

Gotta love that brat.


Gotta love this weather :)

No comments:

Post a Comment