Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Dad!


Dad! Oh my gosh, I'm so glad I could hear from you. It's been a rough week to say the least - I miss you all so much.

Thanks so much for the words of encouragement. They are an answer to a prayer. I'm so glad that the Lord is watching over my home, because I've been missing it terribly. I'm sorry my email might be short, but I'm oddly much more secure writing letters. Which, by the way, I'm hoping I'll be able to write you about twice a week. Although President's Day was the worst Monday in the history of the MTC. I was all excited to get mail or a package and then the letters I'd sent weren't even going to leave until Tuesday. The worst part was that I didn't even get a day off. It's a stupid holiday (unless you're at Hill).

I'll tell you right now, I only miss college a little bit. My P-day is Tuesdays, and our district is assigned to go to the temple at 9:55, so I'll probably be around nine. Also, any snacks you can spare would be perfect, just so long as they come with words of encouragement. I need them both.

I was so excited to see Sister and President Arrington. They're the sweetest couple in the world and it was such a comfort to know that she had talked to mom between breakfast and lunch. They're going to be so great in Chile.

Oh, and tell Mom that the really helpful blog we found about the sister missionary in Berlin? Her cousin is my companion. Small world, huh?








No comments:

Post a Comment