Monday, December 2, 2013

What season is it?

Because it's been like 60 degrees for the past couple days.
We're going bowling, so I don't have a whole lot of time, but I'll keep it short :) 

Went to Lenexa for a day on an exchange, (since I'm an Area Supervisor) had a lot of fun and walked a lot of miles. My knees were less than happy with me. Bailee is on track to being baptized on Saturday! YES. And I think I have a sinus infection. Sister Merrill gave me this sinus rinse stuff and it's disgusting but also really cool. Kind of like all Mom's ICU stories. Pretty much squeezing salt water up one nostril, filling my sinus, and then letting it drain out the other nostril. Nasty, right? I KNOW.
And we bought a Christmas tree today :) Love you all!

-- 

Sister Annika Rogers
Isaiah 49:16

Sister Hunter, my exchange companion.
still can't beat a Kansas sunset.
Me wearing both gramma's presents :) Necklace from Gramma E and blouse from Gramma R :D

No comments:

Post a Comment