Thursday, April 17, 2014

Easter :)‏

Hello everyone! I'm hoping this finds you all happy and warm :) You should all know that I pray for you daily and love any and all updates I get from you.

This week has been spectacular! I will tell you all about it in a letter home because I ran out of time... For now, http://easter.mormon.org/

Everyone watch this video and then share it with everyone you know. It is SPECTACULAR and the Church produced it specially for the Easter season. SO GOOD.

I love you all so much :) Take care of each other
-- 
Sister Annika Rogers
Isaiah 49:16

My companion in a shifty elevator...
Me, Sister Walton, and the Goodrich's! Jeff Goodrich wrote the songs Oh Lord, My Redeemer, and I Heard Him Come. It was so awesome to get to meet him and thank him for the comfort those songs have given me :) He was so humble and I secretly gave him a hug before he left. Shhh don't tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment