Monday, September 30, 2013

Tis the week.

Of transfers.

Yep, on Tuesday we get the call telling us where we go and then Thursday we ship out. fun times, eh? Haha there's a fifty-fifty chance I'll end up serving somewhere else, but I'm hoping I stay in Olathe. (Sister Dalsing, you got my back?)

I don't have a whole lot of time to email, but I will tell you that we have definitely seen some incredible miracles in the time I've been serving here. When we got here we legitimately had nothing, simply because we were brand new to this area. We've worked hard. I've shed a fair amount of blood, sweat, and tears (literally. All of them) here, and the Lord has answered our prayers and blessed us according to our obedience. We have three investigators who are progressing in the gospel, and others that are working with us. The members here are incredible, and I have been so blessed to get to know so many of them in such a short amount of time.
It's been hard, but so worth it :)

Expect more details next week haha for now, check out one of my all-time favorite videos. I love you all so much and hope you don't forget it. or else. Just kidding.
You're in my prayers! LOVE YOU

-- 

Sister Annika Rogers
Isaiah 49:16





The bear at coldstone :)
She'll be so glad I sent you this.
left to right, our recent convert, Sydney, our investigator, Kelsey, and ME :D We're pretty much a gang.

 Look at how long my hair is!‏


No comments:

Post a Comment