Thursday, May 15, 2014

El dia de los madres‏

IT WAS ALMOST AS GOOD AS CHRISTMAS AND CONFERENCE.

There was singing and laughing and praying all around haha after I got off skype (kudos to my family for helping me get off on time - Woot! Woot!) and joined the rest of the world, Sister Morris said, "Isn't it great how after you talk to your family, you're obsessed with them?" And I have to say, she's right. I have the BEST family IN the WORLD.

Also, I can't wait to get home and play with Mom's new camera.

So since I just talked to my family on Sunday, I'll just fill you in on our star investigator DORIS!!! She is officially getting baptized on the 24th! We are SO excited. And, thankfully, so is she. I just want to testify of steps of faith, brothers and sisters. As soon as we make a decision and step into the unknown, the Lord rewards us by building our testimony. I am SO excited to see her baptized!

You know what else? I am REALLY bad at taking pictures. And writing emails. By the time I get home, my emails aren't even going to be in full sentences anymore.

eating gud. Seeing miraclez. Al is whale.

Love, s. rog

Haha just kidding. Mostly.

Also, I think my companion and I (mostly me...) are jumping on the healthy food train. Any tips and/or suggestions would be appreciated. (Nat? You gotta help me out on this haha you're like my health guru).

Anyways, I'm off to buy a blender for my morning health smoothies :)

​I LOVE YOU ALL

​All is well.​
-- 
Sister Annika Rogers
Isaiah 49:16

  Look at this cool store that we found!‏    You better believe I got some souvenirs up there!

No comments:

Post a Comment