Thursday, May 1, 2014

"Come and See."

This has been a weird week, irregular weather patterns included.

Had a tornado warning last weekend. Don't worry, we didn't have any tornadoes at this end of the state - just hale and big, fat, angry clouds. Kind of like on that Disney short about the storks and the clouds. #truestory

So this week I learned that NONE OF OUR INVESTIGATORS LIKE US. We have had SO many one-and-done's since I got here...I'm seriously getting sick of it. Steven, who was all in when we taught him about the Restoration, turned into a snowflake and won't keep an appointment. He still texts us back, but he won't follow through with anything. As we were looking through our former investigators the other day, I realized that a lot of the area book is full of those...why? I don't know. But, if you have room in your prayers tonight, please pray that we can have a baptism...this area needs one.

On the bright side, our transfers were today and Sister Walton and I are staying together! Raytown has a couple more miracles waiting for us :) We've got some good things coming up haha so stay posted and keep us in your prayers!

Had a guy hit on my comp at the VC and ask her on a date...didn't realize I could go all Momma Bear on someone so fast haha it was kind of cool and kind of scary.

The title for this email comes from Jesus the Christ...I will explain via letter
-- 
Sister Annika Rogers
Isaiah 49:16







We were on a photography kick yesterday hahaha :)



No comments:

Post a Comment