Thursday, May 8, 2014

"How do you like the humidity, Sister Rogers?"

NOT. AT. ALL.

That's right, folks. It's warming up in Zion and I am sweating like a toasted cheezer. The transition from cold weather to warm weather is not going well, especially in the shaving legs department. I am NOT missing my tights though haha little five year old me on the inside is like NO MORE TIGHTS.

But the missionary work is picking up! This week we had FIVE investigators come to church....two of which were BOB AND SUE! The Restoration branch couple we've been working with! This is the first time they've come to church in the 6 months they've been investigating! Also, during Relief Society, our other investigator, Dorris, told us that she wants to be baptized on May 24th! We taught her the last of the commandments yesterday and we are good to GO!

I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY! I have become obssessed with wearing my nametag...I'm seriously going to struggle when I get released because I just love that people can look at me and know that I am a disciple of the Lord Jesus Christ. I LOVE this.

This email is so short but you should know that I'm loving it out here!

#alliswell

​LOVE YOU!​
-- 
Sister Annika Rogers
Isaiah 49:16





Myriah and Charlotte's baptism!
I tucked my companion in just like mom used to do for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment