Tuesday, July 9, 2013

TALOFA pt II‏

oops sent it on accident. CLIFFHANGER
AND THERE. SITS. MARK.
I could've died and gone to heaven, I was so happy. He stayed through sacrament and then we introduced him to the bishop and he left. AH IT WAS SUCH A MIRACLE AND I CAN'T EXPRESS IT IN THIS EMAIL.

Also, Rashida bore her testimony and it was AWESOME. Seriously though that Stake Center was so full of the Spirit, it almost got lifted into heaven.

So transfers are coming this week, so I will probably be getting shuffled somewhere new. I'll write it on the envelope to my parents, since I'll get the call around 9:30 pm and P-day ends at 6 pm. BUT you'll find out where I am whenever I'm there lol

SO DID ANYONE GO ON TEAMUPS WITH THE MISSIONARIES??? WRITE AND TELL ME. ALSO THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE - NAT AND TONYA ESPECIALLY YOU GUYS ARE ROCKSTARS.

Love you all tons :) I'm gonna try to get the birthday cards all written out, but no promises. Talk to you next week!

--

Sister Annika Rogers
Isaiah 49:16



 






No comments:

Post a Comment