Friday, October 18, 2013

A Letter I Received from Kansas

Dear Julie,

I had the opportunity of meeting your daughter, Annika, in August at our local County Fair here in Kansas.

I have very dear friends in Bountiful, UT and their sons have been on mission trips, so I know that communication with the family is rather limited while they are in the field.  Therefore, Julie, I wanted to take a few minutes to let you know that I thoroughly enjoyed meeting and talking with Annika.  Although the time that I had to visit with her was quite limited, it was very rewarding to talk with such a nice young lady.  And, as a Mother, I am sure you will be happy to know that she looks great!  She is a very kind and polite young lady; one that any Mother would be proud to have as a daughter.

What a kind lady.  She made my year! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment