Monday, October 14, 2013

Is it Christmas yet?

I just get really excited about Christmas.

Hey, family! I love you all! Hopefully this finds you well.

This week has been really good - we put an investigator on date and have done a LOT of service. Just know that I love you all and it's so good to hear from you :) Sorry I'm so brief - I spent all my time writing my baby brother. At least you got pictures haha
Thank you so much for the letters, and for the electric blanket, Mom...It's like magic.
LOVE YOU ALL!

-- 

Sister Annika Rogers
Isaiah 49:16

found this in the back of a book at a member's house. loved it.
My comp finally finished her cross-stitch! FINALLY!
Even though there's no Costa Vida here, I still love mexican foods...yummeh.
My zone leader with this huge burrito he got...it was like a foot long. And he ate it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment